Fashion Happenings

When Fashion Eyebrows Goes Wrong And Turn To Pain!

When Fashion Eyebrows Goes Wrong And Turn To Pain!

Leanne Martin 31,from Manchester, whose eyebrows fell off after she went for a tint.

Leanne, went to a beauty salon to have her nails done, but decided to have her brows waxed and tinted while she was there. Leanne claims that the beautician didn’t offer an allergy test, simply asking if she had had the treatment before. That’s where things went wrong.

When  Fashion  Eyebrows Goes Wrong And  Turn To Pain!

Soon after Leanne’s eyebrows were raised and red. Then they got redder. Then they started to burn. ‘I was there for about ten minutes, she wet my eyebrows and put the hue on, everything was fine, she wiped them off, but the day after they were a little raised and red. “I thought it was the wax but they got redder. I’d gone to see my boyfriend and he’d said “What’s wrong with your face?” ‘Then they blew up. I was panicking. I was in absolute shock. ‘They were red, like they were on fire. It was like a burn. I couldn’t even touch them. ‘I’ve since been told that you should never wax and tint at the same time.’Always do what is comfortable for you regardless of the fashion aspect of it.

advertisehereladder
advertisehereladder